Monday, June 15, 2009

HOLY CANS!!!!!

We are down to the wire here people! Everyone is running around the house like crazy trying to get everything packed! I think I've got just about everything that I need and I packed it this morning. That's the only reason I'm blogging right now. :) I seriously cannot wait for Thursday. I just know it's going to be one of the happiest days of my life. Stephen if you read this any time soon, I love you! Thank you family for all your support and hard work and devotion and time spent traveling to make my day special. Allen I will miss you...you won't read this because you're already set apart as an elder. Maybe I'll print it in a letter....probably not. WAHOO! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Next mission: Sleep

3 comments:

Jake and RaNette Free said...

YOUR WEDDING DAY = MY BIRTHDAY!!! June 18th is a great day, isn't it??? hahaha. Good Luck beautiful bride. C/u at the reception!

Steven and Becky said...

Sweet... Let's see some of those wedding pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Dad says on Aug 30: You need a new post. :)